- Ask-a-Librarian - Ask the Reference staff questions on the oceanic and atmospheric sciences.
- Bibliometrics - Learn about our analyses of academic publications
- E-Reference Materials - Online dictionaries, glossaries, encyclopedias, manuals, and more.
- FAQs - Frequently Asked Questions handled by NOAA Central Library
- NOAA-wide FAQs - Links to FAQs pages of NOAA offices and programs
- Interlibrary Loan - The Interlibrary Loan (ILL) service allows NOAA Employees and Contractors to obtain materials not available in the NOAA Central Library.
- Library Instruction - Library staff conduct briefings and training on library resources
- NOAA Central Library Video Lab - The NOAA Central Library Video Lab is available to all NOAA scientists for their business related media work, including digital video viewing, editing, converting, and duplicating.