You are here: Library Home > Collections
- Government Documents and Maps - federal and congressional publications on oceanography, atmospheric sciences, meteorology, coastal zone management, fisheries, satellites, minerals management and environmental sciences
- Digital Documents and Maps - Rich collection of digital historical documents and maps
- Virtual Libraries - NOAA Central Library provides content management support to the CORIS Virtual Library Project
- Rare and Archival - NOAA Central Library Special Collections features prominent authors in the history of science, documents integral to the history of NOAA and its predecessor agencies, and the original collection of the Coast Survey library
- NOAA Photo Library - The NOAA Photo collection spans centuries of time and much of the natural world from the center of the Earth to the surface of the Sun.
- International Polar Year (IPY) 2007-2008: Polar Resources in the NOAA Library Network - The NOAA Historical Polar Research Collection home page has been prepared to support the Agency's and NOAA Central Library (NCL) activities during International Polar Year 2007-2008. It displays the NCL network's unique online resources on exploration and research in Polar Regions.
- Resources on TIROS and Satellite Meteorology - The NOAA Resources on Meteorological Satellites and Satellite Meteorology Collection home page has been prepared to mark and support the Agency's and NOAA Central Library (NCL) celebration of the 50th Anniversary of the launch of TIROS I, first meteorological satellite, in April 1, 1960. It displays the NCL network's unique online resources on TIROS satellites and research in satellite meteorology.